Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thank's Steve Jones!

As I said before, I'm going to give a shout-out to each person who donates to my upcoming Leukemia and Lymphoma Society walk, so here we go!

Within 10 minutes of my first e-mail blast, Steve G. Jones responded with a donation.


I met Steve was back in the day. I believe we met at a Learning Annex class on How to Be a Warm Up Comic. We exchanged contact info and stayed in touch and actually met up to do a couple painful open mikes together.


Besides doing stand up, Steve does hypnosis. He actually hypnotized me in hopes of riding me of my problems with procrastination. He’s got a great practice going and I highly recommend him to anyone. Buy a CD of 10.

Thanks Steve. You Rule!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home