Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Where Are All My Peeps?

I think I have some readers out there. I actually KNOW I have some readers out there. Michele??? Wilson??? (thanks for the holiday card BTW, Wilson, your baby is so cute.)

Why doesn't anybody leave me any comments? It's lonely up here on my pedestal.

How about this: you throw out a topic, and I'll write on it. This should be fun - or completely humiliating if nobody responds :(

2 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! My internet has been down since Christmas so I wasn't able to faithfully read your blog in two whole days! But I feel so honored to get a shout-out! I can't really think of an interesting topic to discuss...I've been off work and not paying any attention to the news, what with a baby and all...although I saw that Ryan Sloth is in the new movie about the Marshall football team. There's an article at kcci.com. That's all I have.

    ~Wilson

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    you gotta update this blog more often to get some comments. jeez.
    actually i've tried commenting a few times and my internet connection wouldn't let me. i have no idea why. must just be some India/google thing. if you get this we will know it works now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home