Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Cat Reads My Blog

The Cat Reads My Blog

After posting my message last night I went about my
business and right before bed I did the usual "reach
into the cat’s under-bed lair in a vain attempt to give her a
pet." But last night I was actually able to reach her
and give her ears a good rub.

So I got ready for bed, turned off the light and
happened to look down towards the floor, and I see
Willow staring at me. I put my hand out and she walked
right up to me. I gave her quite the petting. After
about five minutes I was like “well that was fun, I’m
going to bed.”

So I turn over and close my eyes…then suddenly, I hear
the patter of feet and then, she tried jumping on my
bed! Unfortunately my bed is up too high, so she was
only able to catch a pillow and fall backwards. That
was the end of that.

So now, it seems, instead of being in a loveless
marriage, I’m stuck with a needy girlfriend.

I can’t win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home