Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Anniversary to ME!

Christmas Day marked my eighth year in California. I thought I’d take a little stock of what I’ve accomplished since my journey west.

Number of Jobs: 3

Number of boyfriends (serious or otherwise): 5

Number of cars: 2

Number of apartments lived in: 6

Number of condos owned: 1

Number of paid stand up gigs: 9

Number of unpaid stand up gigs: 3,859

Number of encounters with famous (A-list only) celebrities: 3

Number of encounters with famous (non A-list) celebrities: 381

Number of earthquakes survived: 2

Number of guns shot: 2

Number of colors my hair has been: 2

Number of calls back home for money: 2

Number of “what the fuck was I thinking?” moments: 427

Number of regrets had about moving out to California: ZERO

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home