Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ask Me About My Wiener

Isn't she precious? Have I mentioned that I really, really want a wiener dog. This one is part Greyhound and her name is Lisa!

I'm going to be pet sitting for Cousin Julie for three months while she jets off to India to bathe lepers or whatever it is she does.

It's a cat, but I think it will be a good 'starter' pet for me, to see if I can handle caring for another breathing animal.


If Julie returns and I haven't totally traumatized her pet, and I'm not sick of quadrupeds, I'll begin my search in earnest. Right now I'm just window shopping for pets.


1 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Willow is totally looking forward to hanging out with auntie Leana. I can already tell she's bored with my apartment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home