Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Totally 80s-It's Been a Rough Ride

I'm so tired of seeing that Totally 80s Trivial Pursuit commercial. The jingle is just catchy enough to be stuck in my head for days.

And every time it came on I'd have to stare at it to figure out who the people in the commercial were. I'm a child of the 80s and the only people I recognized were Kelly Lebrock, Corey Feldman and Mrs. Garrett. The one chick I totally couldn't recognize was the little blond in the cowboy hat and too-tight dress.

I finally broke down and went to the Trivial Pursuit website to find out.

It's Charlene Tilton! Woah. They really made her like shitty. And the dude in the beach hat is Philip Michael Thomas from Miami Vice. I had NOOO Idea.

But I guess if you looked back at a photo from me in 1983 people would be surprised. Of course I was seven....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home