Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Screw That!

I spent twenty minutes trying to get that fuckin' $12.95 sewing machine to do even one stitch. I forgot how much I hate sewing. The thread kept coming out of the needle.

So fuck it. I'll just take my stupid track pants to the dry cleaners. They do mending too.

My mom would be sooooo ashamed of me.

Now I have to either eat the $12.95 or go back to Wal-Mart. I don't know if my immune system can take another visit.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Oh come on, you should know that any sewing machine that costs $12 is gonna be a money suck. Besides, what ever happened to hand stitching? Seriously, where do you go to school?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home