Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Leana's Reasons Why Not

I can’t help but feel partly responsible for this. I mean, I hadn’t planned to watch the show and it didn’t really interest me, but I guess I could have at least turned on my television that night.

Poor Heather Graham. What will happen to her now? She’s got nothing….no job….no career….oh except she’s got that hot body and all those residual checks from late night cable replays of License to Drive.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Anyone who signs on with FOX should know they are destined to be yanked before anyone can spread watercooler talk about how good a show is. I don't know if it's good though. I didn't watch it either. My bad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home