Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

greetings from an internet cafe

I´ve stumbled into an internet cafe while checking out downtown puerto vallarta. pardon the lack of caps, but i can´t find the left shift key and apparently there is no question mark on this key board so if i pose a question in this blog i´ll have to just say "here´s a question."
a girl offered me 500 pecos for my crocs. cousin julie, question, was i stupid to turn her down. i would have had to walk back to the hotel without shoes, but i´d have 50 bucks american! i think i was stupid. sigh...


they have an american tv channel down here. i think it´s called the american network. it´s pretty much nbc. they also have the wb, so i was able to watch reba last night. Thank gawd!!!
the trip has been pretty fun thus far. with my trusty 30 proof sunblock i have avoided getting any sun whatsoever. other interesting things from the trip:

  • i´ve been offered to get my hair braided by no less than 200 women.
  • i´ve drank a year´s worth of tequila.
  • the beer here is cheaper than water.
  • a cab ride costs as much as a beer.
  • beer should be the national currency.

i will definately be ready to come home tomorrow though...i miss my boyfriend...and cereal....i really miss cereal.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    I don't understand why this crappy blogger won't post my comments. I left a comment 20 something hours ago. And, of course, it was super witty and clever, but now it is lost forever because blogger has a vendetta against me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home