Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Year That Was

I’ve read a lot of blogs that do a “Year in Review.” I don’t know if it’s my old age or just the ability to repress everything that happens to me, but I was really unable to put together a list of stuff that happened to me this year.

All in all it was a pretty uneventful year for me. I did probably do more gigs this year than ever before, which is great. The momentum continues and I really see me taking another step forward in my career. I’ve had a modicum of success in stand up without putting a great amount of effort into it; so the hope is that actually putting some steam into it will actually help.

So that’s my one resolution; to put maximum effort into stand up. Along with that includes more attention to my writing, my blogs etc. I hope to update my blog daily. If my cousin Julie can do it then so can I! We’ll see how that goes.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Hmmm, you've inspired me to do a 2005 recap on my blog. I guess I had a pretty great year, especially the last part, when I was actually gainfully employed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home