Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, November 28, 2005

All I Want for Christmas

I've just been asked what I want for Christmas. For the first time in recent history I am at a loss for words.

I seriously can't think of anything that I really want for Christmas. Sure there's stuff I need, but most anything I can get myself. And Christmas isn't for asking for tube socks and new blinds for the bedroom. It's supposed to be for fun stuff, like jewelry and meth.


Oh, and it's also to celebrate the birth of the baby Jesus.


But it's also to get stuff. I just have to figure out what it is I want. Then get that information out to the masses.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    What color tube socks?

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Wait a sec...Didn't Steph hang blinds in your room? What exactly do you do to your blinds?

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Leana said…

    That was before the great flood of last December. My bedroom window was leaking and I had to have the sill redone. The blinds haven't been up since.

    Nobody better say I don't know tragedy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home