Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

HOHOHO

The boyfriend and I exchanged Christmas gifts early. Like yesterday early. But the way I figure it, we’re adults now, so we can open gifts whenever we want! We don’t need to wait ‘til Christmas Day! So there!

I didn’t make his job easy, but Travis was able to get me some really thoughtful gifts. He gave me a really pretty silver necklace (‘cause he knows I hate gold) an Achewood T-shirt and The Simpson’s Clue game.

I got him the Second Season of Arrested Development on DVD, a Washington National’s baseball cap and a bunch of that Old Spice bodywash ‘cause that stuff smells awesome (so it was really a gift for me.)

The next round of gift opening will take place Christmas Day at Aunt Linda’s. I’m getting my unwrapping hands ready, although I think I gave my cousins even less idea about what I wanted for the holiday. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home