Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

The First Prediction of the New Year

I was listening to Art Bell on my way home from my gig last night. (Don’t judge me, it was either him or Two Chicks and a Bunny.) Art was going over New Year’s predictions. Most of them included aliens and terrorist attacks, but one guy called in and claimed that in 2006 the Antichrist will be revealed. And it will be…..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bono!

I shit you not. This guy thinks that Bono is the Antichrist.

It’s going to be an interesting year.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    If I remember my Bible studies correctly the Antichrist is supposed to come out of nowhere and rise in popularity as an affable and well liked person. Bono is ancient and not always affable. Guess that also nixed Tom Cruise. I predict that the Antichrist hasn't been born yet and will probably be the spawn of one of our cousins. I mention no names. You know who I mean.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home