Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, December 26, 2005

The Line Forms Here

My concerns about going to the After Christmas sales today were relieved as soon as I pulled into the parking lot at the Lakewood Mall (shout out LBC!!!) at 7 a.m. and easily found a parking spot.

There weren’t any lines, crowds, pushing or screaming. It seemed like it could have been any Saturday morning at the mall. It was actually pretty disappointing.


And so were the sales. LAME!!! I didn’t even find a perfume or cosmetic gift sets to buy myself at half off. The best deal I got was the sub and chip combo at Subway.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    Kia Ora (Hello) from a blogger down under in New Zealand. It's the opposite down under in New Zealand. People go krazy - well krazier than they are already. On the Saturday 24th, NZ people spent $137 million. On Boxing Day they spent $190 million !!! Krazy !!!

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Yeah, I thought I would be safer if I ran to Target after 7:00 pm but, alas, I was wrong. Tons of pushy and tired people running into me with their carts and staring at me with glazed eyes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home