Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So Much for New Year’s Resolutions

Only two weeks into the New Year and I’m still not writing consistently in my blog. And in a few hours I’m leaving for the airport to spend the rest of the week in Puerto Vallarta for our company’s Winners Circle conference. It’s more fun than work, so I’m excited. Alas I’ll be away from my computer, my cell phone and my boytoy. If anyone needs to get hold of me, try mental telepathy…hey it might work.

See ya!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    So much indeed...so much indeed.

    When you gonna update your blog, huh? Or are you waiting until after the big 30?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home