Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Friday, December 17, 2004

So You Say it's Your Birthday

I just realized that today is the birthday of my very first boyfriend. How is it that I can remember the name of a guy I dated when I was 15, but I can’t remember if I paid my Visa bill or where I left my cell phone this afternoon?

Why can’t I remember crap that will actually help me in the near future-like knowing the answer that will get me the green wedge-thing in Trivial Pursuit; or in the distant future-that will remind me that my bra goes on the inside of my blouse, not the other way around?

But since I remember, Happy birthday David Faaborg, wherever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home