Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

You Like Me, You Really Like Me!

Finally, after all my sweat and tears, the hours of slaving over a hot keyboard and feeling the early stages of Carpal Tunnel, I finally got someone to read and comment on my weblog.

Of course it's my cousin, but I won't allow that to ruin this momentous occasion for me.

I'm going to Disneyland!!!



1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Cousin Julie would like to extend her thanks to her blog pusher Cousin Leana. Nothing is more refreshing than become oh so addicted to yet another time consuming activity. Of course, no one in our family could have an addictive personality could they.....?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home