Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Lines that will turn any audience against you:

  • I like sleeping with 13 year olds
  • What, are you people stupid?
  • I don’t have any jokes to tell, I’m just going to stand here with my thumb up my butt.
  • Gosh what else do I want to talk about? Anyone have any questions?

If anyone can think of any others e-mail me and I’ll add them to the list!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    How about "Laugh everyone! You have to laugh! I'm desperate here. Everyone laughed when Ellen/Seinfeld/SNL did it. Why won't you laugh at meeeee!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home