Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Ten Things I Learned Today (In order)

  1. People like Kellogg’s Special K with Vanilla and Almonds as much as I do
  2. Recycling is for people who have time to wait in line behind the guy who spends all day digging through dumpsters for plastic
  3. Boy scouts get the fuzzy-end of the lolly-pop. They have to sell popcorn while the girl scouts get those yummy thin mints.
  4. Guys don’t call the next day
  5. People like getting free stuff, even if it’s shitty
  6. Jokes about diabetes aren’t always funny
  7. Records Managers know how to par-tay
  8. I just can’t play pocket Aces correctly
  9. The laundry room on the other side of my complex smells like cat pee
  10. I miss being able to read for pleasure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home