Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Life Lesson #361

So the Skeezy Skank Hole™ owes me $20 and flat-out refuses to pay me back. The reason I’m totally peeved is that she’s trying to make it MY FAULT that she’s not paying me back, and that she’s teaching me a life lesson or something. Well, I’m pretty much resolved to the fact that I’ll never see that $20 again, so I’ve come up with a list of things I hope the Skeezy Skank Hole does with my money:

  1. Gets treatment for her adult acne
  2. Buys a book on the fundamentals of grammar-just because she looks like a bloated tai-hooker doesn’t mean she needs to talk like it.
  3. How about Head and Shoulders or Selsun Blue?
  4. Wash that piece of crap car of hers, I heard it was white but who could tell?
  5. Never underestimate the power of breath mints.
  6. ANYTHING other than Patchouli…she’s not fooling anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home