Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

The first Weblog is behind me. Now it’s time for my first rant!

My website, http://www.leanabenson.com/ is jacked up. It’s pointing to the old site, and not even the old index page on my old site, but a random page that doesn’t go anywhere. I was messing with a bunch of pages today, but I know I didn’t even touch the index page. I’m almost certain it’s on the web host’s side and not mine, at least I hope. And since I have barely any knowledge of Dreamweaver and I’m not speaking to the Skeezy Skank Hole™ who designed my site, I’m pretty much screwed until I can get hold of someone from the web hosting company, if they decide to get back to me. Or I can sucker one of the web designers at work to take a look under the hood.

It’s times like these I wish I had the patients to learn Dreamweaver, or any web design at all, so I wouldn’t have to put myself through all this. But even I know I won’t. So instead I’ll watch WPT and call it a weekend!

PS: You can still see the rest of my website if you click from here http://www.leanabenson.com/INDEX2.HTM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home