Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Welcome to My Weblog. First Post Ever!

I’m a big fan of Weblogs. It’s like being able to read someone’s diary without having to sneak into their bedroom and try to decipher their crappy handwriting. I was extremely nervous about starting my own Weblog, ‘cause I wasn’t sure of what exactly it should be. Should it be a place for me to keep friends, family, and, dare I say, “fans” up-to-date with my stand-up comedy? Should I use it as a place to vent my feelings? Do I use it to pick up guys? “Hey wanna come over and see my Blog?” How much do I share?

I still don’t know the answers, but I guess we’ll find out. A quick disclaimer, although I have a degree in Journalism with a minor in English, my spelling is well below par, so I don’t wanna here anything about how I have the spelling comprehension of a 5th grader. I know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home