Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, November 27, 2006

I Live With a Cat

Alternative Title: Where is that smell coming from?

So I'm catsitting for reals. Julie is about to leave for India and for some reason she doesn't trust her cat home alone for three months. Tisk, Tisk.

I don't know how her cat is taking to the new digs though. I'm worried that she's feeling abandoned. I've pulled out all her toys and her yummy (I'm guessing) cat food, but all she seems to want to do is curl up in a ball in the corner behind my tv.

Even my singing hasn't coaxed her out of her cat coma.

Oh wait, I can see her peering out from behind my stack of Family Guy DVDs...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    See, she totally took to you. Remember when she hid under my bed for 3 weeks before I even saw what she looked like?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home