Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Breaking Up is Hard to Do

Dear Migraine,

Hey you! I know I haven’t called or written or stopped by for tea, but I’ve been kind of busy. You know-with work and stand up and Must-See-TV-Thursdays. (Did you hear they moved Scrubs to Thursday? I KNOW.) I really just have not had time to spend laying in the dark with a wet washcloth over my eyes.

It’s not that I don’t like you migraine, it’s just that you always drop by unannounced. And after you’ve shown up you mess up my place and leave me all frazzled. And recently you don’t just come over to say hi, you move in and won’t leave. I have a life, Migraine! I can’t be tied down.

So if you don’t mind, I think we should just be apart for awhile. I took a couple of muscle relaxers and a Tylenol PM. I can already see a bit more clearly-literally.

Yeah, well, I better get going, I have some…’um… stuff to do. Listen, take care of yourself ok?

-Leana

1 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Dang, we have the same friend. My friend Migraine has been sticking around for too long too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home