Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Leana, We Knew Her Well

I’ve been sick the last few days. Well, probably the last two weeks, but it was just the past two days that really knocked me on my ass. Achy all over and so very tired.

I slept about 26 hours in hopes of kicking this thing, but with my boyfriend, Typhoid Travis, re-infecting me every time he breathes out I don’t think I’ll ever get better again. We’ll just keep passing it back and forth to one another ‘til our immune systems are so weak that we die from watching a Patrick Swazye movie. I don’t know what that means either!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home