Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Where Have I Been?

So I’ve been in that dark place I often go to when I’m sick, or bored or stressed. I retreat into my bedroom and only come out to go to work. It’s awful ‘cause I find myself so severely unmotivated to do anything. But I always bounce back.

Last night NBC named the Last Comic Standing. Alonzo won. Now, nothing against him, I think he’s hilarious, but his last set was not as strong as either John’s or Dave’s. I really think the rabid John and Dave fans ended up canceling out each other’s votes somehow.

But at this point it’s an empty title. NBC sucked all the marrow out of the LCS franchise and it is dead for sure. I definitely won’t have to talk my comedy buddy Devin out of standing in line for 9 hours to audition for Last Comic Standing 4…at least I hope not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home