Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Note to Self: Get a better couch

Sick days are not meant to be used when you are really sick. They are for days when it’s just too nice to possibly go into the office or when you have an audition.

I spent all day between my bed and the couch trying to avoid the streaming sunlight coming in through my bedroom and the sounds of the wanna-be drummer two doors down. I also got to hear an argument staring my neighbors on the right. Apparently the wife or girlfriend paid more than the minimum on the credit card and the husband/boyfriend was thoroughly ticked off. Boy do I wish I was married.

At least tomorrow is Friday. Nothing bad can happen on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home