Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Monday's Suck

I hate Monday’s. And not for the reasons everyone else in the United States hates Monday's. I hate Monday’s ‘cause it’s newsletter day at work. Every Monday I end up working 9-12 hours just to get the newsletter out. Tonight I worked ‘til 7:30. It’s always something..if it’s not waiting ‘til 6 to get the copy, or waiting on the designer to give me the code, I’m waiting on final edits. It can’t ever be a simple process.

The only thing I hate worse than Monday’s are Tuesday’s. ‘Cause Tuesday’s are when I get all the comments about the VAR News from the day before. People who should have better things to do with their day than comment on the newsletter. People who only read half the article than decide to comment on it (DIE HAG). It’s like they read at the top of the newsletter “to pick apart my hard work, please hit reply.”

All I have to say about it is FUCK IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home