Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

One Week Down!

The first week of my vacation is over. I feel a bit sad about it. It went by so quickly. I do have one week left and I hope that I'll be relaxed and ready to start my new job on the 10th.

Here's a wrap up of the week that was:


Monday: Traveled back with Boyfriend and his son from Northern California. United airlines had us trapped on the plane for TWO hours claiming they were missing some sort of bolt that held the plane together. Lies, all lies. Ethan did an excellent job keeping his four year old son from going nuts sitting still for that long. I don't know if I could have done it.


Tuesday: Went to Six Flags and almost died.


Wednesday: Met with a real estate agent about selling the bachelorette pad. It will require me to do some maintenance and packing of knick-knacks but I hope it will be a smooth and profitable venture. (Note to God: Please, please, please.)


Thursday: Went window shopping for a new bathtub and shower. My old one looks like the original from the Bates Motel f you know what I mean. FYI, replacing a tub and shower is pricy. Who knew?


Friday: Played golf for the first time in my life. Come to find out, I'm competitive- also found out- I suck at golf.


Saturday: Walked with my Team in Training group. It was already freakin' ridiculously hot at 7 in the morning.
Wrote in blog about my week.

Now you are up to date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home