Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Blog Request

Boyfriend asked me to blog about us getting flashed on the freeway this weekend. Not butt.. but boob...girl boob. For real!

I'll do that later. Now, I just wanted to show some photos of our fabulous trip to San Diego!

Here was our hotel:


Here was the view from our hotel room window:


Here was the Mariachi we saw on our stroll through Seaport Village. I think he expected a couple bucks for his photo. I laughed.

Here's a photo of a firetruck that came barrelling towards us as we walked around Seaport Village. It was going about 1/2 a mile an hour. I feared for my life.

We drove down on Sunday and got back today. Needless to say it was beyond awesome. Somehow I manage to love this man more and more every day.

Seriously, just when I think, "That's it, there's no possible way I can love him any more than this," he goes and says something, or does something, or looks at me in this certain way and I say to myself, "well, shit... I love him even more."


I think I shall love him even more tomorrow.


1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Everyone say it with me now...
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! What a cute couple!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home