Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, July 09, 2007

What's the Worst that Could Happen?

What's the worst that could happen if I go next door, knock on my neighbor's screen door and ask to play Guitar Hero II with him?

  • He'd think I was hitting on him.
  • He'd think I was hitting on him and I'd end up having to fend him off all night.
  • He'd think I was hitting on him and I'd end up having to pull my gun on him.
  • He'd think I was hitting on him and he'd add me to his collection of women in the pit.
  • He'd think I was hitting on him and he'd tell me, that while flattered, he prefers women with smaller heads. Then every time I'd see him he'd give me that look like "yeah I know you want me." And I'll need to scream, "no, I just really wanted to play GnR on Guitar Hero you nasty pile of crap." But I won't 'cause, what would it matter- he'll think it's just sour grapes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home