Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Things I learned on my summer vacation

On the trip to Iowa I discovered a couple things...one of the most interesting is that my head is freakin' ginormous. I didn't realize it until I took this photo of me and the future Mr. Leana Benson at LAX.


After this photo, I decided that Ethan would take the photos and I would stand behind him-giving the illusion that my head was, at least, the same size as his.




See! I'm brilliant.




Other things Discovered:

Ethan’s a much better photographer.



But he doesn't seem to like the Iowa humidity.


But I'm a better drunk.




Observe- the eyes of a sober bridesmaid.


Yep, on the trip to Iowa I discovered a couple things...but the most important was that I have somehow managed to find the most amazing man and that the last seven months are only the beginning- and that I'm going to spend the rest of my life making him happy.

It was a good trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home