Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Phone lines are open

I'm going to buy a new pair of Crocs. The old ones are showing their age. And as we learned from that one episode of Star Trek TNG, when something/someone gets old, you have to kill it...er, put it out to pasture.

But I don't know what color to get. Green is so done! And I was thinking of getting black or brown, but that's so boring and if you are going to go ahead and wear Crocs you are already saying "I'm not conservative." And it's not like I can pass them off as work shoes anyway.

But do I really want to go fuchsia or purple? Can I pull that look off?

I'll let my blogging audience decide.


Pick a color!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh... fuchsia or purple? The eternal question. Fuchsia sounds so festive, so bright, so happy!

    Purple sounds so, well, Burp-le !

    I understand tie-dyed Crocs are in the works. How's that for an anti-conservative statement?

    http://www.crocfans.com/post/61

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My vote is for butter. I just like the name and the color is o.k. too.

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    My friend recently told me that her husband bought her "foreskin-colored" crocs - I wouldn't recommend those - she was not a fan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home