Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, June 11, 2007

The Death of Cool

I was digging through the office supply closet looking for those extra large, lined Post-it notes, on which I could jot down brilliant thoughts about upcoming trade shows and ad placement for 2008, when I happened upon said notepads in a 12 pack. Before I knew what was happening I heard this come out of my very own mouth: “YES!”

I was actually so excited to find a 12-pack of those extra large, lined Post-it notes (multi-colored, not just yellow) that I exclaimed out loud. Loud enough that people in another room could (although they probably didn’t) hear me. I even pumped my left fist into the air. For reals.

I can’t remember the last time something excited me so much that I actually exclaimed out loud and simultaneously pumped my fist.

Even sadder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home