Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

If a tree falls in the woods...

Or a better question, "Can I call this a comedy blog if I don't write anything funny or talk about anything even remotely amusing?"

That's something I need to consider. I'm going to force myself to write for the next week- which might be hard as I'll be out of town for the marathon from Saturday 'til Monday. (And I have large, starving dogs guarding my place while I'm gone if you are a spy trying to figure out a good time to come by Casa de Leana to snoop through my underwear drawer.)

Things I promise to blog about in the next week (that's 7 days lady and gentleman (('cause I assume that I have at least two readers and I'll also assume that at least one is a boy and one is a girl.))) :


  • My huge-ass trainer who wears valour jumpsuits
  • The San Diego Rock and Roll marathon
  • The epic search for a swimsuit that makes me look like a young Cindy Crawford
  • The self-denial one needs to look for a swimsuit and believe they'll find one that won't make them look like the mom from What's Eating Gilbert Grape
  • The break up between me and the television

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home