Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The gathering storm has passed

I was in the midst of writing a detailed description of my weekend in San Diego when I realized there was way too much to talk about and most of it would only be interesting to those that were there. So I trashed it all and have replaced it with bullets and a photo! Enjoy.

  • Caught up with some of my favorite people from college. It made me kind of sad that I hadn’t been more proactive in keeping in touch with them. I think they call that “life.”

  • Bought two bottles of Olivia Newton-John signature wine on a wine tour in Temecula Yes, Sandy has her own wine and it’s actually pretty tasty.

  • Got lost driving about 5 different times. Three of those times were NOT my fault.

  • Spent way too much on clothing. Never shop with five other girls.

  • Had a kick-ass set at the HoneyBee Hive. It reminded me of why I love performing standup. Also made me wonder why I don’t do it more.

  • Drank a strawberry margarita the size of my head.

  • Missed my boyfriend way too much and can’t wait to see him tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home