Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Fun Friday Facts!

1) There's only 72 hours 'til Monday!

2) I have the semi-final round of
California's Funniest Female contest tomorrow night. Come see me at Martini Blues, 5874 Edinger Ave, Huntington Beach. The show starts at 8:30 and there's a $10 cover and $10 food/beverage minimum. The food rocks, and I plan on dining there. So come early and we can hang.

3) One of the developers found a dead spider in her rice down in the lunchroom. Mark this date: the last time I eat lunch in our lunchroom.


4) As of 12:30 pm I have raised $1,830 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. My company is still matching so that number will climb to over $3,600!!! I can honestly say this is one of the top 5 things I'm most proud of in my life. There's still time to donate though, so go to my website to check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home