Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Answer is: A tuna sandwich and a pound of chocolate covered pretzels

The question: What does a girl eat the night before she has to run around in a swimsuit in front of her boyfriend's family?

'Cause I figure that food won't show up on my ass for a couple days. It's really that damned torta sandwich from Baja Fresh I had Monday night that I have to be worried about.

Or maybe I'll just get really drunk before I have to put the suit on...but then I guess mixing alcohol with swimming isn't a good idea.

Or maybe still I'll just 'accidentally' leave my swimsuit at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home