Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Smells Like Irony

It was not 24 hours after I blogged about having to buy a replacement pitcher for my Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker that I broke the freakin' switch off the machine. It's useless. So I have a broken iced tea maker and a brand new pitcher!

Now i have to go out and buy another iced tea maker. And I have to buy the same one as before 'cause I have the replacement pitcher. But that iced tea maker is a couple generations old. Iced tea making technologies has advanced light years ahead apparently.

I kind of like that the only thing I have to complain about lately is having to buy a new iced tea machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home