Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

A Few Words from our Sponsor

It was a good weekend. I deserved it, after the long-ass week I had to endure. Seriously, I really do think the week was extra long- like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day long. This week better not be as epic.


Just a quick recap of things I learned his weekend:

  • I may have to seriously reconsider the world of stand up comedy and my place in it.
  • I have about 10 books in my queue to read.
  • My CD collection really doesn't extend past 1999.
  • The people who answer the phones at Charter Communications also fling their poo at walls.
  • I'm tired of bars and loud music.
  • I really like sleeping in my boyfriend's bed. Actually, I really like sleeping with my boyfriend. Actually, I think it's that I really love my boyfriend. I didn't just learn that this weekend, but it's worth restating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home