Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Allow myself to introduce... myself!


I was perusing the television this evening and came across the first Austin Powers film. Did you know that movie is ten freakin’ years old? How is that even possible? It seems like just yesterday I heard a guy at the grocery store ask some random woman “Do I make you horny baby?” Oh wait, that was yesterday.

But seriously, ten years? On paper that was so long ago.


  • I was in college.
  • I had brown hair.
  • I only had one credit card.
  • I felt fat in my size 10 Levis.
  • I could stay up ‘til 3 in the morning and still make it to my 8 a.m. journalism law class.
  • I could come back from my journalism law class and nap ‘til my 2 p.m. psych class- or just get the notes from one of the girls in my sorority.
  • I could fit all my worldly possessions into the back of my 88’ Chevy Nova.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home