Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm Really Training...I Have Proof

I'm deep into training for the Rock-n-Roll Marathon that is a scant two months away. It happens to coincide nicely with my plan to lose 100lbs in time for my friend Meg's wedding.

The fundraising is going well and my company, Laserfiche, has offered to match any money I raise, so if you haven't donated (and you know who you are) please take a moment and do so. Please and thanks.

But for those of you who don't believe I'm going to walk the whole 26.2 miles, check out these photos from the infamous hill training of two weeks ago. If I’m not a marathon walker, then I don’t know who is.


And FYI, I've been back to Signal Hill twice since. Those hills ain't gonna make a bitch outta me!












Walking up the hill with Julie. She commutes from Colorado to Long Beach to work every week. And I used to bitch about my drive from Studio City to Long Beach everyday. Whatever!














Other walking friends, Bianca and Monica.
They are only walking the half-marathon so I usually have to take off ahead of them, otherwise it will take me two days to finish the marathon. I don't want to be 'that guy.'

1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When's the cutoff date for donations?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home