Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Leana’s Rum Diary

Ah, New Year’s Eve. It brought me together with some old friends. Most notably, Malibu Rum. I haven’t had it since college and I thought it would be nice to see how the old bastard was doing.

And boy did I. I managed to drink the whole bottle in about two hours. It really is like riding a bike. Of course, after drinking the entire bottle, there was no way I would be able to ride a bike, or drive a car or operate a hair dryer.


The greatest part; I woke up this morning WITHOUT a hangover. This might set a bad precedent for ‘07.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    I'm guessing one bottle of Malibu Rum is better than my newest drinking buddy--fresh lime soda water with salt. Seriously, it sounds nasty but I'm downing so many of them I might actually start having osmosis problems.
    mmmmm, salty lime soda.
    sounds so gross....
    mmmmmm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home