Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Leana's Holiday Advice

If you think those little crumb crunchers will be a knock, knock, knockin' on your front door sometime this week, begging for candy, make sure you buy crappy candy to hand out. Believe me, if you buy a bag of the snack sized Reece's Peanut Butter cups, there won't be any left by the time those little bastards get to the door.

I bought the little boxes of those gross, gummy dum dums. Those taste like shit. I win, the kids lose.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Get any beggars? Thankfully no one can find my place so I'm not forced to buy candy that I end up eating.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home