Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

That Flavor is Puke

So I was watching Flavor of Love on VH1 this afternoon. It was on after Celebrity Fit Club and I was too lazy to change the channel. Which is really lazy considering i had the remote in my hand.

Why would a woman throw herself at Flavor Flav? The dude is just foul. He's short and shriveled up and has bad teeth. And it's not like the dude invested his money wisely. I heard he rents an apartment in North Hollywood. I mean, yeah I could see slutting it up for some guy who owns real estate, but a renter?

Wow, was that shallow? Yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home