Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Interesting Items of Note

  1. At the 24-Hour Fitness in Lakewood I’m one of the ‘skinny’ chicks. At the 24-Hour Fitness in Santa Monica I’m the big, fat girl.
  2. My condo is never going to sell.
  3. I actually saw a roach walk into one of those roach motels. He had no luggage with him, but I wished him a wonderful stay, and rubbed my hands together manically.
  4. The premiere episodes of My Name is Earl and The Office were on last night. I wasn’t too impressed by either, although Michael from the latter is freakin’ nuts. I’m way more excited about tonight’s episode of Ghost Whisperer. It’s going to be awesome. Go JenLove!
  5. I have absolutely nothing planned for this weekend and I’ve never been more excited about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home