Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Four-Eyes

At the urging of my boyfriend, I made an eye appointment. It’s been about a year since I was there and apparently he believes I’m legally blind. Just ‘cause I can’t see the stupid streets signs two blocks away. I say, if he doesn’t like the way I drive, he should drive! Right?

So I went to my eye doctor and he told me that my prescription is actually TOO strong. Whaaaa? I don’t know what to think of this eye doctor. He’s only two years older than me and he called me “dude.” I think he wanted to ask for my MySpace address.

And just to get the lenses replaced in my year-old glasses will cost $120. What a rip off.

I guess if my escrow closes sometime in the next 20 years I’ll be able to get them.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home