Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Friday, July 21, 2006

I See a Slow News Day

So yesterday, news of Haley Joel Osment's car crash was all over the news. It was on every t.v. at the gym. (Shut up, I do go to the gym every so often. Well I use the shower there when mine is broken.)

The thing that surprised me most about the accident wasn't that he rolled the car at one in the morning, or even that an Oscar-nominated actor was driving a '95 Saturn- what surprised me was finding out Haley Joel Osment, the little tyke from The Sixth Sense, is 18!

What the hell? When did that happen?

Sunrise, Sunset.....Sunrise...Sunset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home