Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Leana Sleepy

No matter what time I turn in at night, I end up waking at 4 a.m. and can't fall back to sleep. I know if I don't fall back asleep I'm going to be a mess for the rest of the day.

I know it's 'cause, lying there in the dark, I start thinking of stuff: what I have to do that day, what I've done the day before, what I shouldn't have done the day before.

I try to let my mind go blank-try to not not think of a single thing. But by not thinking of anything, I'm thinking of something; nothing. Which is actually something.

Wow I'm freakin' prophetic at 4:30 in the morning.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    MSN.com had an article about how people who don't sleep well end up getting fat - watch out girl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home