Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Notable Notary

Today I went to the Los Angeles court house (hidden near the freeway so no one could possibly find it) to take my notary oath. Basically it’s the last step before I can officially notarize documents. I had to raise my right hand and everything…it was that much of an oath.

While the guy behind the counter was filling out my paperwork a woman came and asked, “Do you guys notarize things here?” and the guy behind the counter said, “Nope.” As she was about to leave I said, “If you wait two minutes I’ll be able to notarize you.” Not two minutes into the biz and I’m already working clients. Cool huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home